The modular building system allows flexibility in dimensions and design. It also provides flexibility for when your needs change, as not only can the semi-permanent structure be dismantled after the period of use, but it can also be tailored to meet your new requirements. Would you like to extend even further? Incorporate an extra floor? Build extra compartments? No problem. The semi-permanent construction system is flexible, meaning you are prepared for the future. And you don’t have to take any risk.
Sustainable, semi-permanent structures for a better future
Our Modular Building structures comply with Energy Label A and they are all reusable. When you buy relocatable buildings from us you can rest assured that all the components and materials are recyclable. What could be more flexible and sustainable than that?
Modular building system: developed to order Temporary Buildings - What are the advantages for you?
- Flexible timeframes -the relocatable building can be dismantled and removed when it is no longer needed, at a time to suit you.
- Flexible dimensions and design means the structure can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- Rapid delivery and short construction times ensures that you are quickly operational again, avoiding the inconvenience of a lengthy disruption to services.
- The semi-permanent structure can be erected on most sites or surfaces as an extension to your existing building, at a new location, or even on your car park.
- Suitable for many applications including supermarkets, sports halls, showrooms, theatres and airport terminals.
- Sustainable – Energy Label A means energy usage and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Sustainable – Structures are removable so no unnecessary costs due to vacant buildings.
- Sustainable – All the materials are fully reusable and recyclable.